Salt Lake City
April 13-15, 2014
SASA VIII is accepting submissions of abstracts for individual papers as well as complete panels (3 presenters).
- Papers should be designed for 15-18 minute delivery, at a maximum.
- Panels should be designed for 75 minutes, maximum.
- Abstracts of 200-300 words maximum for each paper are required via the form below.
- Proposals for panels should include an abstract for each paper with biographical and contact information on each presenter.
- Do not submit your proposal with diacritical marks. Please use phonetic transliteration instead of diacritical marks.
Complete the form below to submit an abstract for a paper or panel - CLICK the "Submit" button when complete
Registration information will be available on November 15, 2013. Please check back then.
If you are having problems with the submission process, please contact Dr. Joe Pellegrino at JP@sasia.org